Although the majority of materials now exist electronically, traditional paper discovery remains a huge part of the business landscape – and presents its own unique challenges.
We provide an experienced staff and around-the-clock availability to simplify this component of your project. We stand ready to meet your paper needs with expeditious turnaround and rigorous quality control.
- Document Scanning, Printing and Copying Services – B&W/Color/Oversize
- Document Labeling/Image Endorsement
- Onsite Scanning/Photocopying Services
- OCR/LDD, Indexing and Coding Services
- Print from Various Formats
- Binding and Finishing Services
- Standard/Custom Tab Insertion
- Duplication and Conversion of VHS, CD, DVD, Microfilm, Microfiche and X-rays
- Document Reconstruction Services
Trial Support Services. These capabilities can be leveraged into the preparation of trial materials:
- Hi-Volume Digital Printing
- Hi-Volume Digital Imaging
- Exhibit Binder Creation
- Exhibit Creation/Graphic Design
- Trial Technology Support
On Demand Printing
- Commercial printing services
- Large format printing
- Blue Prints
- Educational materials
- Lamination Services
Array also has a national network of 12 production facilities ready to assist at a moment’s notice.